Starting Point : Lakshman Shruti Musicals @ 100 feet Road / Inner Ring Road / Jawaharlal Nehru Salai (all are same)
Time : 630am sharp.
Route : https://goo.gl/maps/Bbgl5
Date : 22nd March 2015, Sunday.
(Pls locate your parking spaces by coming earlier, as the metro work happens in the same road and finding parking will be tough)
We’ll cross the lanes of Aziz Mulk Street, Check the New Street Art at Model School Road, Anjuman Mosque and then move to the avenues of Khader Nawaz Khan road and check the City’s only Luxury Mall, Fashion Street.
Route : https://goo.gl/maps/Jy8RW
Date : 15Feb’15, Sunday
Time : 630 am (upto 845-9 am)
Starting Point : Near the Subway at Annamalai & Model School Road Junction (near erstwhile HP Petrol Bunk & Bajaj / KTM Showroom)
No need for any registration, pls land up at the starting point at 630am on the given day
Car / Two wheeler parking will be an issue, so come earlier and find parking in the lanes inside.
The Neighbourhood that came into existence, thanks to The World Trade Fair held in 1968. Named after the CM Mr Annadurai C N.
Starting Point : In front of WITCO, Round Tana. @ 430 pm
We walk along :-
1) The Huge Statue that plays the Tabla
2) Wall Mural on Revolution
3) Dr Visveswaraya Tower park
4) 138 feet (42 m) tall Annanagar Tower (Sadly, Entry is not allowed to the top of the tower since last 2 years)
5) Anna Nagar Club (Erstwhile Kerala Pavilion in the Fair)
6) Ayyappa Samajam
End : Ashok Pan House / Aavin Parlour
Date : 31st Januay’15, Saturday
Route : https://goo.gl/maps/lsgsK
1) No need for registrations, Just reach the starting point at the announced time.
2) You can carry your tripods for low light pictures at the Park.
3) Ample Car Parking is there near the Tower Park entrance & the lane near WITCO / Bata / VIP. (Reach early to find a parking)
Coordinated by : Ram (9444062684)
Yes, the Conde’Nast Traveller has mentioned The Chennai Photowalk as a Must Do in Chennai amongst the Best Walking Tours.
Check the Link : http://www.cntraveller.in/story/best-walking-tours-7-indian-cities
A walk along the peaceful neighbourhood nestled within Besant Nagar, and along the places of worship ( 1- Arupadai Veedu, 2 – ashtalakshmi temple & 3- Annai Velankanni Shrine ) on the shores of Bay of Bengal.
Starting point : The french Loaf , Besent Nagar
Time : 6.30 AM
Walk Leader – Hari
Contact : 9962929206
Route : https://goo.gl/maps/Qrbt2
Old is the new New
Walk and explore the hidden gems of Sowcarpet.
Route : https://goo.gl/maps/JcWHc
Date : 28-Dec’14, Sunday
Time : 06:30 am
Starting Point : In front of St Thomas School, Behind the Park, Off Prakasam (Broadway Road) Salai.
Walk Leader : Mahendran – 9094002468
1) Finding Parking is tough at these spots, so come early to find one. Preferably park near Highcourt and walk to this Starting Point.
2) No need for Registrations, just land up at the Starting Point at the mentioned date/time